343 Elm St NW, Washington, DC 200013 beds, 2 baths, 1,192 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,015 sqft
- Built in 1912
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2012 for $349,500
- Price/sqft: $293
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,192 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3085 0043
- Zillow Home ID: 479405
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 343 Elm St Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Ledroit Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 17.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.9% lower than in Washington, and 13.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Ledroit Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ledroit Park home values.
- 343 Elm St NW Washington, DC$494K32--
- 341 Elm St NW Washington, DC$490K41.51,080
- 339 Elm St NW Washington, DC$443K311,080
- 2009 4th St NW Washington, DC$516K22.51,080
- 2011 4th St NW Washington, DC$517K22.51,100
- 337 Elm St NW Washington, DC$478K31.51,320
- 2013 4th St NW Washington, DC$428K21.51,080
- 342 Oakdale Pl NW Washington, DC$386K211,080
- 2015 4th St NW Washington, DC$429K211,080
- 335 Elm St NW Washington, DC$431K221,260
- 340 Oakdale Pl NW Washington, DC$478K22.51,200
- 2017 4th St NW Washington, DC$451K311,170
- 333 Elm St NW Washington, DC$469K21.51,000
- 344 Elm St NW Washington, DC$459K31.51,566
- 342 Elm St NW Washington, DC$644K331,566
- 346 Elm St NW Washington, DC$724K341,791
- 338 Oakdale Pl NW Washington, DC$367K21.5768
- 340 Elm St NW Washington, DC$693K32.51,464
- 338 Elm St NW Washington, DC$706K32.51,602
- 331 Elm St NW Washington, DC$484K311,000
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.