343 Gold St APT 3512, Brooklyn, NY 11201Studio, 1 bath, 515 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Multi Family
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Attended Lobby, Bike Room, Concierge, Deleaded, Granite Countertops, Gym/Athletic Facilities, Health Club, High Ceilings, Marble Bathroom, Over Sized Doors, Playground, Renovated, Renovated Kitchen, Stainless Steel Appliances, Very Bright and Sunny, Voice Intercom, WiFi
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Floor size: 515 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2109605831
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 343 Gold Street APT 3512
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Fort Greene, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25% lower than in New York, and 94.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Fort Greene home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Fort Greene home values.