343 Lexington Rd, Richmond, VA 232263 beds, 2 baths, 1,939 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,345 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $410,000
- Price/sqft: $211
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: On street
- Security System
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,939 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 135
- Lot width: 47
- Parcel #: W0200125026
- Zillow Home ID: 12556251
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 343 Lexington Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 23226, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 331% higher than in Richmond, and 53.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 23226 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 23226 home values.
- 345 Lexington Rd Richmond, VA$336K42.51,128
- 341 Lexington Rd Richmond, VA$519K332,191
- 339 Lexington Rd Richmond, VA$572K442,900
- 347 Lexington Rd Richmond, VA$456K32.51,960
- 4812 Kensington Ave Richmond, VA$601K433,136
- 337 Lexington Rd Richmond, VA$639K433,205
- 349 Lexington Rd Richmond, VA$586K42.752,657
- 340 Lexington Rd Richmond, VA$354K31.51,717
- 346 Lexington Rd Richmond, VA$323K31.51,448
- 335 Lexington Rd Richmond, VA$307K221,485
- 344 Lexington Rd Richmond, VA$417K22.51,830
- 348 Lexington Rd Richmond, VA$289K31.51,320
- 351 Lexington Rd Richmond, VA$477K432,559
- 342 Lexington Rd Richmond, VA$292K321,440
- 4810 Kensington Ave Richmond, VA$323K421,775
- 4815 Leonard Pkwy Richmond, VA$218K311,048
- 4813 Kensington Ave Richmond, VA$575K533,136
- 350 Lexington Rd Richmond, VA$348K321,481
- 333 Lexington Rd Richmond, VA$529K532,529
- 4811 Kensington Ave Richmond, VA$214K21864
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.