- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3430 Hawk St, San Diego, CA 921033 beds, 2 baths, 1,700 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,009 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1966
- Last sold: Mar 2009 for $640,000
- Parking: 0 space
- Roof type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,700 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1966
- Parcel #: 4513521800
- Zillow Home ID: 16968997
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3430 Hawk Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Midtown market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 10% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11.4% lower than in San Diego, and 53.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Midtown home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Midtown home values.
- 3424 Hawk St San Diego, CA$731K31.51,649
- 3444 Hawk St San Diego, CA$689K231,385
- 3418 Hawk St San Diego, CA$678K321,291
- 3439 Ibis St San Diego, CA--------
- 3450 Hawk St San Diego, CA$675K221,400
- 1030 W Upas St San Diego, CA$812K22.51,982
- 3410 Hawk St San Diego, CA$742K21.51,649
- 1025 W Walnut Ave San Diego, CA$949K32.52,734
- 1020 W Upas St San Diego, CA$1.2M43.52,500
- 3449 Ibis St San Diego, CA$989K332,251
- 3462 Hawk St San Diego, CA$774K211,656
- 1021 W Walnut Ave San Diego, CA$701K331,574
- 3404 Hawk St San Diego, CA$903K222,213
- 3457 Hawk St San Diego, CA$823K322,025
- 3435 Hawk St San Diego, CA$1.05M332,927
- 3469 Hawk St San Diego, CA$903K321,549
- 1040 W Upas St San Diego, CA$1.1M443,174
- 1010 W Upas St San Diego, CA$760K221,982
- 3421 Hawk St San Diego, CA$741K321,522
- 1041 W Walnut Ave San Diego, CA$875K321,603
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.