3430 S Columbine Ln, Grand Prairie, TX 750523 beds, 2 baths, 1,416 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Dec 2006
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- Electric Door Opener, Pets OK With Approval
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,416 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1973
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 28174500050500000
- Zillow Home ID: 27075640
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3430 S Columbine Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 75052, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.3% higher than in Grand Prairie, and 120.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 75052 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Grand Prairie.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 75052 home values.
- 4 beds, 2 baths
1,713 sqft, 6,534 sqft lot, built in 2003
- 4 beds, 2 baths
- # 0--321,416
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292