- Lot: 1,049 sqft
- Built in 1939
- 587 days on Zillow
- Views: 947 all time views
- 4 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $22,232
- Last sale price/sqft: $20
- MLS #: 6460314
- Parking: 0 space
- View: Territorial
- BasementType \ Full, BedroomMaster1Level \ Upper 1, BedroomSecond1Level \ Upper 1, BedroomThird1Level \ Upper 1, CookingFuel \ GasCooking, Cooling \ None, Design \ 2-Story, DiningKitchen \ EatInKitchen, Exterior \ Brick, FireplaceCount \ NoFireplace, GarageSpaces \ NoGarage, Handicap \ None, Heating \ Gas, HotWater \ Natural Gas, InteriorSquareFeetSource \ Assessor, Kitchen1Level \ Upper 1, LaundryType \ LowFlrLndry, LisMediaList \ Photo, LivingRoomLevel \ Main, LocaleListingStatus \ ACTIVE, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking \ Street, PoolType \ NoPool, PropertyType \ Residential, RoomList \ Bedroom-Master, RoomList \ Bedroom-Second, RoomList \ Bedroom-Third, RoomList \ Kitchen, RoomList \ Living Room, SewerSeptic \ Public Sewer, State \ PA, Styles \ StraightThru, Type \ Row/Townhous, Water \ Public
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,140 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Lot depth: 70
- Lot width: 15
- Parcel #: 073079100
- Zillow Home ID: 10208373
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $40-80K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Fairhill home values will fall 0.1% next year, compared to a 0.9% fall for Philadelphia as a whole. Among Fairhill homes, this home is 7.7% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 14.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Fairhill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20.7% lower than in Philadelphia, and 8.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Fairhill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Fairhill home values.
|3433 Ella St Philadelphia, PA||$52K||3||1||1,140|
|3429 Ella St Philadelphia, PA||$53K||3||1||1,140|
|3435 Ella St Philadelphia, PA||$50K||3||1||1,140|
|3427 Ella St Philadelphia, PA||$53K||3||1||1,140|
|3437 Ella St Philadelphia, PA||$49K||3||1||1,140|
|Ella St Philadelphia, PA||$49K||3||1||1,140|
|3425 Ella St Philadelphia, PA||$55K||3||1||1,140|
|3439 Ella St Philadelphia, PA||$46K||3||1||1,140|
|3423 Ella St Philadelphia, PA||$54K||3||1||1,140|
|3441 Ella St Philadelphia, PA||$44K||3||1||1,140|
|3421 Ella St Philadelphia, PA||$54K||3||1||1,140|
|3443 Ella St Philadelphia, PA||$42K||3||1||1,140|
|3419 Ella St Philadelphia, PA||$55K||3||1||1,140|
|3434 Kip St Philadelphia, PA||$51K||2||1||996|
|3432 Kip St Philadelphia, PA||$50K||3||1||996|
|3430 Kip St Philadelphia, PA||$50K||3||1||996|
|3436 Kip St Philadelphia, PA||$49K||3||1||996|
|3428 Kip St Philadelphia, PA||$50K||3||1||996|
|3438 Kip St Philadelphia, PA||$48K||3||1||996|
|3445 Ella St Philadelphia, PA||$40K||3||1||1,140|
Nearby Schools in Philadelphia
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!