3431 Governors Island Dr, Denver, NC 280375 beds, 6.5 baths, 5,828 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $1,335,000
- Price/sqft: $229
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Solarium / Atrium
- Walk-in closet
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,828 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1999
- Parcel #: 02514
- Zillow Home ID: 6119034
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3431 Governors Island Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 28037 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 27.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 16.2% lower than in Denver, and exactly the same as the national average. This lower local number could help 28037 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 3423 Governors Island Dr Denver, NC$1.09M444,684
- 3441 Governors Island Dr Denver, NC$1.47M55.54,765
- 3415 Governors Island Dr Denver, NC$1.39M54.53,599
- 3451 Governors Island Dr Denver, NC$839K433,068
- 3407 Governors Island Dr Denver, NC$850K433,000
- 3463 Governors Island Dr Denver, NC$848K332,913
- 3401 Governors Island Dr Denver, NC$916K43.53,574
- 3436 Governors Island Dr Denver, NC$1.64M444,376
- 3475 Governors Island Dr Denver, NC$1.21M64.53,387
- 3446 Governors Island Dr Denver, NC$2.04M54.55,872
- 3454 Governors Island Dr Denver, NC$1.53M445,200
- 3400 Governors Island Dr Denver, NC$1.5M544,181
- 3393 Governors Island Dr Denver, NC$954K443,509
- 3466 Governors Island Dr Denver, NC$834K5--5,031
- 3481 Governors Island Dr Denver, NC$1.07M544,058
Nearby Schools in Denver
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!