- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3431 Traylor Dr, Richmond, VA 232354 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,656 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.59 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $4,500
- Price/sqft: $2
- Finished basement, 698 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 550 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,656 sqft
- Lot depth: 183
- Lot width: 144
- Parcel #: C0010958008
- Zillow Home ID: 12505945
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3431 Traylor Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Huguenot, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 26.2% greater than in Richmond, and 86.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Huguenot home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Huguenot home values.
- 3421 Traylor Dr Richmond, VA$473K453,300
- 3421 Traylor Dr North Chesterfield, VA$395K453,300
- 3441 Traylor Dr Richmond, VA$367K--2.52,480
- 10321 Garfield Rd Richmond, VA$302K433,230
- 3411 Traylor Dr Richmond, VA$383K433,081
- 3430 Traylor Dr Richmond, VA----33,429
- 3440 Traylor Dr Richmond, VA$471K333,110
- 3420 Traylor Dr Richmond, VA$375K432,558
- 3410 Margate Dr Richmond, VA--------
- 10328 Hobby Hill Rd Richmond, VA$583K54.55,074
- 3501 Traylor Dr Richmond, VA$326K44.54,076
- 3500 Traylor Dr Richmond, VA$409K--32,832
- 3410 Traylor Dr Richmond, VA$490K--3.52,940
- 3401 Traylor Dr Richmond, VA$462K443,871
- 10311 Garfield Rd Richmond, VA$299K532,626
- 3514 Traylor Dr Richmond, VA$319K432,914
- 3517 Traylor Dr Richmond, VA$428K--3.52,960
- 3400 Traylor Dr Richmond, VA$453K644,027
- 3421 Hastings Dr Richmond, VA$390K42.53,360
- 3501 Hastings Dr Richmond, VA$476K43.13,570
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.