- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3431 Wickham Ave, El Paso, TX 799043 beds, 3 baths, 2,678 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1969
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,678 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1987
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: L447999087C0100
- Zillow Home ID: 27433434
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3431 Wickham Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the El Paso market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 19.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14.3% higher than in El Paso Metro, and 4.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent El Paso home values from rising as quickly as other regions in El Paso Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or El Paso home values.
- 3427 Wickham Ave El Paso, TX$117K--21,583
- 3423 Wickham Ave El Paso, TX$108K31.51,519
- 3501 Wickham Ave El Paso, TX$112K411,706
- 5601 Byron St El Paso, TX$151K--32,500
- 5513 Byron St El Paso, TX$74K--21,092
- 3505 Wickham Ave El Paso, TX$79K--21,207
- 3500 Sheppard Ave El Paso, TX$73K--1.5999
- 3415 Wickham Ave El Paso, TX$74K21.51,075
- 5509 Byron St El Paso, TX$105K--21,508
- 3422 Wickham Ave El Paso, TX$108K--1.751,904
- 3504 Sheppard Ave El Paso, TX$84K--11,596
- 3420 Sheppard Ave El Paso, TX$150K--22,128
- 3416 Wickham Ave El Paso, TX$77K321,142
- 3508 Sheppard Ave El Paso, TX$73K31.51,417
- 3409 Wickham Ave El Paso, TX$115K--21,725
- 3417 Wickham Ave El Paso, TX$82K31.51,534
- 3412 Sheppard Ave El Paso, TX$83K--21,456
- 3521 Wickham Ave El Paso, TX$75K--11,176
- 3410 Wickham Ave El Paso, TX$154K--1.52,610
- 3431 Sheppard Ave El Paso, TX$78K--21,468
Nearby Schools in El Paso
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!