- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3433 Bailey St NW, Massillon, OH 446462 beds, 1.5 baths, 932 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 10,200 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Last sold: Jun 1998 for $55,900
- Parking: 512 sqft
- Construction quality: 5.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 932 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Lot depth: 204
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 04308104
- Zillow Home ID: 35273067
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3433 Bailey St Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 44646, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.1% higher than in Massillon, and 2.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 44646 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Massillon.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44646 home values.
- 3427 Bailey St NW Massillon, OH$66K311,332
- 3437 Bailey St NW Massillon, OH$75K311,332
- 3417 Bailey St NW Massillon, OH$50K311,233
- Bailey St NW Massillon, OH$84K------
- 313 Ingall Ave NW Massillon, OH$65K311,092
- 317 Ingall Ave NW Massillon, OH$62K211,170
- 3440 Dalecrest St NW Massillon, OH$71K21.5870
- 307 Ingall Ave NW Massillon, OH$55K11600
- 401 Ingall Ave NW Massillon, OH$68K311,152
- 303 Ingall Ave NW Massillon, OH$68K31864
- 3430 Dalecrest St NW Massillon, OH$42K21980
- 3428 Bailey St NW Massillon, OH$121K321,176
- 3434 Bailey St NW Massillon, OH$90K211,064
- 403 Ingall Ave NW Massillon, OH$64K211,068
- 229 Ingall Ave NW Massillon, OH$56K21936
- 3411 Bailey St NW Massillon, OH$49K11835
- 3420 Bailey St NW Massillon, OH$112K421,728
- 225 Ingall Ave NW Massillon, OH$49K21640
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.