3434 Bloomsbury Ln, Indianapolis, IN 462283 beds, 2 baths, 1,280 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
*Lawn care included in rental price! You won't have to mow or fertilize!
Cheswick Place is a very friendly and quiet community. Sidewalks throughout the neighborhood allow for nice long walks through the neighborhood. Streets are tree lined. Interior houses use alleys to get to attached garages in the back of the houses.
- Lot: 3,310 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2007
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Electric Fireplace, Ceramic tile in both bathrooms, wood blinds on all windows
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,280 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 490617123028000600
- Zillow Home ID: 79639877
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3434 Bloomsbury Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46228 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 44.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 81% greater than in Indianapolis Metro, and 13.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46228 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46228 home values.
- 3428 Bloomsbury Ln Indianapolis, IN$125K----1,586
- 3440 Bloomsbury Ln Indianapolis, IN$123K331,956
- 3433 Aylesford Ln Indianapolis, IN$105K32.51,830
- Common Area #6 Indianapolis, IN--------
- 3431 Bloomsbury Ln Indianapolis, IN$139K32.52,203
- Common Area #4 Indianapolis, IN--------
- 3427 Aylesford Ln Indianapolis, IN$129K31.52,392
- 3437 Bloomsbury Ln Indianapolis, IN$137K32.51,952
- 3422 Bloomsbury Ln Indianapolis, IN$139K322,176
- 3425 Bloomsbury Ln Indianapolis, IN$93K321,235
- 3439 Aylesford Ln Indianapolis, IN$134K31.52,218
- 3421 Aylesford Ln Indianapolis, IN$118K321,215
- Common Area #3 Indianapolis, IN--------
- 3419 Bloomsbury Ln Indianapolis, IN$137K32.51,952
- Common Area #7 Indianapolis, IN--------
- 3416 Bloomsbury Ln Indianapolis, IN$141K32.52,201
- 3430 Bodelva Ln Indianapolis, IN$130K33.52,187
- Kilburn Dr Indianapolis, IN--------
- 3415 Aylesford Ln Indianapolis, IN$136K332,204
- 3436 Bodelva Ln Indianapolis, IN$116K32.51,618
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!