3434 E Camelback Rd, Phoenix, AZ 850184 beds, 2 baths, 2,663 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $525,000
- Price/sqft: $197
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Accessibility Feat. \ Bath Grab Bars, Accessibility Feat. \ Dr/Access 32in+ Wide, Accessibility Feat. \ Hallways 36in+ Wide, Accessibility Feat. \ Mltpl Entries/Exits, Additional Bedroom \ Other Bdrm Split, Approx SqFt Range \ 2, Approx SqFt Range \ 501 - 2, Approx SqFt Range \ 750, Apx Lot Size Range \ 000, Apx Lot Size Range \ 001 - 18, Apx Lot Size Range \ 15, Architecture \ Ranch, Assoc Rules/Info \ None, Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: HOA Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: Rec Center Y/N \ N, Association Fee Incl \ No Fees, Basement Description \ None, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Block, Contingent \ UCB (Under Contract-Backups), Cooling \ Programmable Thmstat, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Breakfast Room, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dining Area \ Formal, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Elem School Dist # \ 014 - Creighton Elementary District, Elementary School \ Biltmore Preparatory Academy, Energy/Green Feature \ Ceiling Fan(s), Energy/Green Feature \ Solar Tubes, Exterior Features \ Built-in BBQ, Exterior Features \ Childrens Play Area, Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Features \ Other (See Remarks), Exterior Features \ Patio, Features \ No Interior Steps, Features \ Vaulted Ceiling(s), Features \ Water Softener Owned, Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Heating \ Gas Heat, High School Dist # \ 210 - Phoenix Union High School District, Horses \ N, Items Updated: Bath(s) Partial/Full \ Partial, Items Updated: Floor Partial/Full \ Partial, Items Updated: Ht/Cool Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Kitchen Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Plmbg Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Pool Partial/Full \ Partial, Items Updated: Rm Adtn Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Roof Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Wiring Partial/Full \ Full, Jr. High School \ Biltmore Preparatory Academy, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Cook Top Elec, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Granite Countertops, Kitchen Features \ Multiple Ovens, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Kitchen Features \ Wall Oven(s), Landscaping \ Auto Timer H2O Back, Landscaping \ Desert Front, Landscaping \ Grass Back, Landscaping \ Gravel/Stone Back, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Back, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Front, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, Other Rooms \ Arizona Room/Lanai, Other Rooms \ Den/Office, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking Features \ Dir Entry frm Garage, Parking Features \ Electric Door Opener, Parking Features \ Extnded Lngth Garage, Parking Features \ Over Height Garage, Parking Features \ RV Parking, Parking Features \ Separate Strge Area, Parking Features \ Side Vehicle Entry, Pool - Private \ Diving Pool, Pool - Private \ Pool - Private, Property Description \ Alley, Property Description \ North/South Exposure, Property Type \ A, Roofing \ Comp Shingle, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Special Listing Cond \ N/A, Tax Municipality \ Phoenix, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Technology \ Pre-Wire Srnd Snd, Technology \ Sat Dish Intrnt Lsd, Type \ ER, Unit Style \ All on One Level, Utilities \ SRP, Utilities \ SW Gas, Water \ City Water
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,663 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Parcel #: 17014007
- Zillow Home ID: 7833057
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3434 E Camelback Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Camelback East, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.9% lower than in Phoenix, and 103.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Camelback East home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Camelback East home values.
- 3424 E Camelback Rd Phoenix, AZ$645K432,431
- 3433 E Pasadena Ave Phoenix, AZ$853K433,198
- 3444 E Camelback Rd Phoenix, AZ$651K32.52,640
- 3443 E Pasadena Ave Phoenix, AZ$1.41M32.52,589
- 3423 E Pasadena Ave Phoenix, AZ$784K43.52,773
- 3453 E Pasadena Ave Phoenix, AZ$1.16M--2.753,124
- 3414 E Camelback Rd Phoenix, AZ$577K332,671
- 3502 E Camelback Rd Phoenix, AZ$652K332,550
- 3434 E Pasadena Ave Phoenix, AZ$669K544,800
- 3434 E Pasadena Ave Phoenix, AZ$1.22M544,800
- 3421 E Camelback Rd Phoenix, AZ$403K--2.752,003
- 3415 E Pasadena Ave Phoenix, AZ$774K53.53,316
- 3444 E Pasadena Ave Phoenix, AZ$620K--32,572
- 3422 E Pasadena Ave Phoenix, AZ$881K----3,377
- 3501 E Camelback Rd APT 124 Phoenix, AZ$217K321,350
- 3459 E Pasadena Ave Phoenix, AZ$900K--43,591
- 3415 E Camelback Rd Phoenix, AZ$498K42.52,545
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!