3434 Greenwich Rd, Norton, OH 442033 beds, 2 baths, 1,150 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.93 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $124,000
- Price/sqft: $108
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 330 sqft
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,150 sqft
- Lot depth: 418
- Lot width: 97
- Parcel #: 4600734
- Zillow Home ID: 35376964
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3434 Greenwich Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 44203 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 31.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 69.7% higher than in Norton, and 67.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 44203 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Norton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44203 home values.
- 3424 Greenwich Rd Norton, OH$105K211,646
- 3444 Greenwich Rd Norton, OH$133K321,858
- 4011 Brookside Ct Norton, OH$77K31884
- 3412 Greenwich Rd Norton, OH$133K31.51,782
- 3454 Brookside Ct Norton, OH$100K211,008
- Greenwich Rd Norton, OH--------
- 4019 Brookside Ct Norton, OH$108K311,232
- 4025 Brookside Ct Norton, OH$147K321,302
- Brookside Ct Norton, OH$100K211,008
- 3433 Greenwich Rd Norton, OH$137K321,421
- 3423 Greenwich Rd Norton, OH$105K321,008
- 3468 Greenwich Rd Norton, OH$175K412,384
- 3447 Greenwich Rd Norton, OH$103K211,044
- 3994 Brookside Ct Norton, OH$157K332,156
- 4035 Brookside Ct Norton, OH$192K31.52,080
- 3413 Greenwich Rd Norton, OH$70K311,192
- 3457 Greenwich Rd Norton, OH$112K311,271
- 4043 Brookside Ct Norton, OH$73K421,409
- 3476 Greenwich Rd Norton, OH$118K31.51,504
- 3467 Greenwich Rd Norton, OH$100K211,068
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.