3434 Waverly Dr, Los Angeles, CA 900273 beds, 2,604 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,247 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1926
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2011 for $1,451,500
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,604 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1928
- Lot depth: 106
- Parcel #: 5434018010
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 20749253
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3434 Waverly Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Los Feliz market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 6.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 46.8% lower than in Los Angeles, and 62.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Los Feliz home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Los Feliz home values.
- 3438 Waverly Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.05M122,270
- 3422 Waverly Dr Los Angeles, CA$836K221,196
- 3448 Waverly Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.08M232,234
- 3031 Surry St Los Angeles, CA$953K321,646
- 3418 Waverly Dr Los Angeles, CA$923K331,889
- 3025 Surry St Los Angeles, CA$1.36M331,930
- 3019 Surry St Los Angeles, CA$1.31M443,457
- 3412 Waverly Dr Los Angeles, CA$843K331,550
- 3039 Surry St Los Angeles, CA$855K211,164
- 3043 Surry St Los Angeles, CA--21.751,153
- 3223 Rowena Ave Los Angeles, CA$711K21982
- 3219 Rowena Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.59M644,439
- 3227 Rowena Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.24M642,685
- 3445 Waverly Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.63M322,261
- 3404 Waverly Dr Los Angeles, CA$890K221,657
- 3203 Rowena Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.23M421,963
- 3230 Rowena Ave Los Angeles, CA$679K21--
- 3036 Surry St Los Angeles, CA$1.05M321,836
- 3030 Surry St Los Angeles, CA$1.17M432,370
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.