3435 Frow Ave, Miami, FL 331333 beds, 2 baths, 1,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 5,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1968
- 43 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $235,000
- Price/sqft: $168
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Tile
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,400 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 0141210071902
- Zillow Home ID: 43860965
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3435 Frow Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South-West Coconut Grove market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 93.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.1% less than in Miami, and 135.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help South-West Coconut Grove home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South-West Coconut Grove home values.
- 3443 Frow Ave Coconut Grove, FL$426K44.51,556
- 3427 Frow Ave Miami, FL$254K311,143
- 3464 Oak Ave Miami, FL$524K542,631
- 3464 Oak Ave Miami, FL$448K542,732
- 3464 Oak Ave Coconut Grove, FL$460K542,850
- 3425 Frow Ave Coconut Grove, FL$393K321,408
- 3460 Oak Ave Miami, FL$246K211,100
- 3305 Hibiscus St Miami, FL$374K221,187
- 3450 Oak Ave Miami, FL$342K421,555
- 3482 Frow Ave Miami, FL$224K311,059
- 3470 Frow Ave Miami, FL$296K311,059
- 3423 Frow Ave Coconut Grove, FL$396K321,408
- Frow Ave Miami, FL$224K311,059
- 3345 Hibiscus St Miami, FL$343K311,296
- 3464 Frow Ave Miami, FL$290K31993
- 3440 Oak Ave Miami, FL$228K211,049
- 3421 Frow Ave Miami, FL$289K321,482
- 3456 Frow Ave Miami, FL$290K311,059
- 3300 Hibiscus St Miami, FL$388K321,875
- 3430 Oak Ave Miami, FL$149K211,006
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.