3435 Waller St, Dubuque, IA 520023 beds, 2 baths, 1,514 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,370 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $116,000
- Price/sqft: $77
- Finished basement, 500 sqft
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,514 sqft
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 67
- Parcel #: 1016480016
- Zillow Home ID: 50160631
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3435 Waller Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 52002, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 62.4% lower than in Dubuque, and 77.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 52002 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Dubuque.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 52002 home values.
- 3423 Waller St Dubuque, IA$134K321,244
- 3443 Waller St Dubuque, IA$131K321,028
- 3436 Meggan St Dubuque, IA$136K311,610
- 3444 Meggan St Dubuque, IA$143K421,954
- 3424 Meggan St Dubuque, IA$136K321,092
- 3438 Waller St Dubuque, IA$136K321,388
- 3426 Waller St Dubuque, IA$133K21.51,488
- 3461 Waller St Dubuque, IA$135K311,610
- 3446 Waller St Dubuque, IA$134K321,454
- 3413 Waller St Dubuque, IA$156K32.51,676
- 3464 Meggan St Dubuque, IA$145K21.51,853
- 3412 Meggan St Dubuque, IA$141K31.51,514
- 3410 Waller St Dubuque, IA$117K311,118
- 3466 Waller St Dubuque, IA$115K31988
- 3437 Dove St Dubuque, IA$134K321,668
- 3476 Meggan St Dubuque, IA$135K521,954
- 3473 Waller St Dubuque, IA$131K321,028
- 3425 Dove St Dubuque, IA$134K31.51,781
- 3407 Waller St Dubuque, IA$133K321,592
- 3439 Meggan St Dubuque, IA$136K321,968
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!