3436 S Adams Ave, Milwaukee, WI 532073 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,378 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
+ Kitchen: refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, microwave hood range, garbage disposal;
+Dining Room with original chandelier & crown molding;
+Living Room with crown molding and large windows, custom window treatments;
+Wood pellet burning stove (keeps heat bills very low in winter). We are happy to remove pellet burner if tenant doesn't wish to use it;
+Master bedroom with hardwood floors, ceiling fan, two windows with custom window treatments and large closet;
+Full bathroom with rain shower, bathtub, pedestal sink and linen closet;
+Bedroom with hardwood floors, two windows with custom window treatments;
+Bedroom with hardwood floors, two windows w/ custom treatments, built-in book/media shelves and walk-in closet;
+Energy Star Central Air-Conditioning;
+VERY energy efficient: furnace and double-hung windows;
+Partially finished basement with full-size, Energy Star washer/dryer and extra side-by-side refrigerator;
+Spacious backyard with plenty of well-groomed grass areas for kids and dogs as well as concrete patio, 30 feet of 3 foot high garden beds (no critters and no bending forward!), new 6-ft high privacy fence and trees;
+Outdoor kitchen with stainless steel grill, running sink, ice maker and gas fire pit;
+2-car detached garage;
+Very family-friendly block;
+Property manager lives down the street - speedy response time!
+$1600/month for 12 month lease -- will negotiate rent price if a longer lease is desired
+Tenant pays all utilities, landlord pays water
+Security deposit = one month's rent
+Tenant responsible for lawn and snow removal
+Pets ok with $250 nonrefundable pet deposit (per pet). Goldfish stay for free!
Contact Jessi at(414)455-8657 to set up a viewing. You may fill out a rental application here: https://app866wrg.rentapp.com/apply?utm_source=rentapp&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=sharepage
- Lot: 5,040 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2005 for $170,000
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Partial basement
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,378 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Wood / pellet
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0053800810007
- Zillow Home ID: 40504377
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3436 S Adams Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Bay View, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 34.2% less than in Milwaukee, and 67.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Bay View home values rise more quickly than other regions in Milwaukee.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Bay View home values.
- 3442 S Adams Ave Milwaukee, WI$159K21.51,398
- 3432-3434 S Adams Ave Milwaukee, WI$135K411,166
- 3448 S Adams Ave Milwaukee, WI$107K21826
- 3424-3426 S Adams Ave Milwaukee, WI$96K21704
- 3454 S Adams Ave Milwaukee, WI$108K21826
- 3420-3422 S Adams Ave Milwaukee, WI$140K311,134
- 3416 S Adams Ave Milwaukee, WI$112K311,114
- 3439 S Quincy Ave Milwaukee, WI$116K21982
- 3412 S Adams Ave Milwaukee, WI$138K311,224
- 3433 S Quincy Ave Milwaukee, WI$115K21982
- 3443 S Quincy Ave Milwaukee, WI$174K31.51,483
- 3427 S Quincy Ave Milwaukee, WI$106K21826
- 3449 S Quincy Ave Milwaukee, WI$145K321,242
- 3408 S Adams Ave Milwaukee, WI$97K311,004
- 3421 S Quincy Ave Milwaukee, WI$194K331,346
- 3455 S Quincy Ave Milwaukee, WI$113K21826
- 3439 S Adams Ave Milwaukee, WI$143K311,272
- 3417 S Quincy Ave Milwaukee, WI$143K321,184
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.