3436 W Powers Pl, Littleton, CO 801235 beds, 2 baths, 2,054 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $235,000
- Price/sqft: $114
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 988 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 1 space, 242 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Wet Bar
- egress windows
- Garbage disposal
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,054 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Lot depth: 107
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 207717307021
- Zillow Home ID: 13153253
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3436 W Powers Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 80123 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 6.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25.9% greater than in Littleton, and 49.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 80123 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Littleton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80123 home values.
- 3426 W Powers Pl Littleton, CO$199K22875
- 3446 W Powers Pl Littleton, CO$196K221,105
- 3437 W Alamo Ave Littleton, CO$265K31950
- 3447 W Alamo Ave Littleton, CO$209K32950
- 3427 W Alamo Ave Littleton, CO$237K321,040
- 3435 W Powers Pl Littleton, CO$249K221,502
- 3416 W Powers Pl Littleton, CO$233K321,040
- 3425 W Powers Pl Littleton, CO$238K221,716
- 3456 W Powers Pl Littleton, CO$215K211,027
- 3457 W Alamo Ave Littleton, CO$201K211,027
- 3445 W Powers Pl Littleton, CO$190K--1.5858
- 3415 W Powers Pl Littleton, CO$178K311,838
- 3417 W Alamo Ave Littleton, CO$198K42919
- 3406 W Powers Pl Littleton, CO$231K22.51,055
- 3467 W Alamo Ave Littleton, CO$183K21858
- 3466 W Powers Pl Littleton, CO$202K21.5950
- 3455 W Powers Pl Littleton, CO$293K522,028
- 3434 W Powers Ave Littleton, CO$215K322,120
- 3448 W Alamo Ave Littleton, CO$257K32.52,313
- 3405 W Powers Pl Littleton, CO$196K--11,027
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!