- Lot: 4,726 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- Views: 1,797 all time views
- HOA Fee: $20
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $152,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $137
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Architecture \ Santa Barbara/Tuscan, Assoc Rules/Info \ Prof Managed, Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: HOA Paid \ Monthly, Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc \ Y, Association & Fees: Rec Center \ N, Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint, Basement: Basement Y/N \ N, Complex Feature \ Children's Playgrnd, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Block, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Dining in LR/GR, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Exterior Features \ Patio, Exterior Features \ Pvt Yrd(s)/Crtyrd(s), Exterior Stories \ 1, Features \ 9+ Flat Ceilings, Features \ No Interior Steps, Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ Barry Goldwater, Items Updated: Floor Partial/Full \ Partial, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Cook Top Elec, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Landscaping \ Auto Timer H2O Back, Landscaping \ Auto Timer H2O Front, Landscaping \ Desert Front, Landscaping \ Grass Back, Landscaping \ Gravel/Stone Front, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Back, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Front, Laundry \ Laundry in Garage, Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, Master Bedroom \ Split, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, New Financing \ FHA, New Financing \ VA, Other Rooms \ Great Room, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking \ Attch'd Gar Cabinets, Parking \ Dir Entry frm Garage, Parking \ Electric Door Opener, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Roofing \ All Tile, Separate Den/Office: Sep Den/Office Y/N \ N, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Status - Contingent \ UCB (Under Contract-Backups), Tax Municipality \ Maricopa - COUNTY, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Technology \ Pre-Wire Sat Dish, Technology \ Sat Dish TV Ownd, Technology \ Security Sys Owned, Unit Style \ All on One Level, Unit Style \ No Common Walls, Utilities \ APS, Water \ City Water
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,107 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 20603635
- Zillow Home ID: 7933122
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $140-169K.
Market guideZillow predicts Deer Valley home values will rise 4.3% next year, compared to a 4.1% rise for Phoenix as a whole. Among Deer Valley homes, this home is valued 13% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 20.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Deer Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.8% less than in Phoenix, and 161% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Deer Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Deer Valley home values.
|3432 W Via Del Sol Dr Phoenix, AZ||$175K||--||2||1,310|
|3440 W Via Del Sol Dr Phoenix, AZ||$174K||--||2||1,310|
|3445 W Louise Dr Phoenix, AZ||$187K||--||2||1,503|
|3428 W Via Del Sol Dr Phoenix, AZ||$196K||--||2||1,626|
|3444 W Via Del Sol Dr Phoenix, AZ||$174K||3||2||1,310|
|3449 W Louise Dr Phoenix, AZ||$154K||--||2||1,107|
|3441 W Louise Dr Phoenix, AZ||$201K||--||2||1,626|
|3453 W Louise Dr Phoenix, AZ||$209K||--||2||1,626|
|3437 W Louise Dr Phoenix, AZ||$180K||--||2||1,310|
|3435 W Via Del Sol Dr Phoenix, AZ||$189K||--||2||1,518|
|3424 W Via Del Sol Dr Phoenix, AZ||$200K||4||2||1,626|
|3431 W Via Del Sol Dr Phoenix, AZ||$198K||--||2||1,626|
|3433 W Louise Dr Phoenix, AZ||$193K||--||2||1,503|
|3427 W Via Del Sol Dr Phoenix, AZ||$198K||--||2||1,626|
|3420 W Via Del Sol Dr Phoenix, AZ||$194K||3||2||1,310|
|3429 W Louise Dr Phoenix, AZ||$216K||3||2||1,518|
|3446 W Louise Dr Phoenix, AZ||$179K||3||2||1,310|
|3442 W Louise Dr Phoenix, AZ||$203K||4||2||1,626|
|3416 W Via Del Sol Dr Phoenix, AZ||$201K||4||2||1,626|
|21830 N 34th Ln Phoenix, AZ||$176K||--||2||1,310|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!