3438 Pestalozzi St, Saint Louis, MO 631182 beds, 1 bath, 2,826 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 4,530 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1913
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2009 for $217,000
- Parking: On street, 0 space
- Balcony, Bonus Room, Basement, Deck, Laundry Facl-Private, Patio, Storage Room Avail
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,826 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1923
- Lot width: 37
- Parcel #: 14590200600
- Zillow Home ID: 2940386
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3438 Pestalozzi Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Tower Grove East market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 75.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 34.3% greater than in Saint Louis, and 361.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Tower Grove East home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Tower Grove East home values.
- 3434 Pestalozzi St Saint Louis, MO$277K32.52,826
- 3442 Pestalozzi St Saint Louis, MO$122K--22,826
- 3432 Pestalozzi St Saint Louis, MO$248K32.52,260
- 3446 Pestalozzi St Saint Louis, MO$273K--2.52,826
- 3430 Pestalozzi St Saint Louis, MO$129K--22,944
- 3450 Pestalozzi St Saint Louis, MO$298K332,808
- 3441 Crittenden St Saint Louis, MO$104K--22,790
- 3437 Crittenden St Saint Louis, MO$80K------
- 3445 Crittenden St Saint Louis, MO$104K--22,954
- 3431 Crittenden St Saint Louis, MO$186K211,087
- 3454 Pestalozzi St Saint Louis, MO$261K432,808
- 3445 Pestalozzi St # A Saint Louis, MO$62K221,456
- 3445 Pestalozzi St Saint Louis, MO$141K222,500
- 3441 Pestalozzi St Saint Louis, MO$124K--23,749
- 3449 Crittenden St Saint Louis, MO$177K----3,120
- 3445 Pestalozzi St # 1 Saint Louis, MO$106K211,271
- 3445 Pestalozzi St # 2 Saint Louis, MO$119K221,271
- 3437 Pestalozzi St Saint Louis, MO$105K--23,320
Nearby Schools in Saint Louis
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.