3439 Litras Dr, San Bernardino, CA 924053 beds, 3 baths, 3,107 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- 1984 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 1985 for $2,750
- Price/sqft: $154
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile, Other
- Gated Entry
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 668 sqft
- RV Parking
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City, Mountain
- Wet Bar
- Family Rm with wet bar,Game Rm with wet bar, central vacuum, balcony off master bed Rm and Game Rm.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Spanish
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,107 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0152041480000
- Zillow Home ID: 17240919
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3439 Litras Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92405, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 40.4% higher than in San Bernardino, and 157.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92405 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Bernardino.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92405 home values.
- 638 W 34th St San Bernardino, CA$196K221,588
- 664 W 34th St San Bernardino, CA$117K11678
- 632 W 34th St San Bernardino, CA$271K442,021
- 0 Litras Dr San Bernardino, CA--Studio----
- 674 W 34th St San Bernardino, CA$212K22.51,200
- 614 W 34th St San Bernardino, CA$297K432,532
- 3434 N F St San Bernardino, CA$248K421,748
- 632 W 34th St San Bernardino, CA$217K32--
- 686 W 34th St San Bernardino, CA$107K211,018
- 3428 N F St San Bernardino, CA$223K321,797
- 3438 N F St San Bernardino, CA$199K321,379
- 3448 N F St San Bernardino, CA$174K31.51,360
- 3490 Litras Dr San Bernardino, CA$312K433,220
- 602 W 34th St San Bernardino, CA$349K453,412
- 3458 N F St San Bernardino, CA$219K321,816
- 694 W 34th St San Bernardino, CA$195K321,789
- 604 W 34th St San Bernardino, CA$367K433,412
- 631 W 34th St San Bernardino, CA$306K322,759
- 657 W 34th St San Bernardino, CA$263K422,422
- 3468 N F St San Bernardino, CA$186K321,286
Nearby Schools in San Bernardino
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!