344 Broadway, Lynnfield, MA 019403 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,546 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Lot: 0.57 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1934
- Last sold: Apr 2004 for $1
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Guest parking, Living room, Parking Type: Garage Attached, Parking Type: Off Street
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Floor size: 1,546 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0052 B:0000 L:2415
- Zillow Home ID: 56933254
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 344 Broadway
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01940 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 3.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 66.7% higher than in Lynnfield, and 85.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01940 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lynnfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01940 home values.
- 16 Maple St Lynnfield, MA$461K41.52,695
- 19 Brook Dr Lynnfield, MA$334K311,638
- 296 Newburyport Tpke Newbury, MA$416K532,880
- 18 Maple St Lynnfield, MA$398K31.51,523
- 29 Brook Dr Lynnfield, MA$597K222,871
- 15 Maple St Lynnfield, MA$507K32.52,592
- 30 Maple St Lynnfield, MA$468K322,616
- 19 Maple St Lynnfield, MA$427K31.52,052
- 41 Brook Dr Lynnfield, MA$404K21.51,759
- 14 Brook Dr Lynnfield, MA$482K42.53,312
- 31 Maple St Lynnfield, MA$392K311,984
- 24 Brook Dr Lynnfield, MA$437K321,953
- 36 Maple St Lynnfield, MA$452K41.52,482
- 47 Brook Dr Lynnfield, MA$476K422,684
- 400 Broadway Lynnfield, MA$494K332,352
- 34 Brook Dr Lynnfield, MA$769K32.53,131
- 42 Maple St Lynnfield, MA$447K41.52,008
- 42 Brook Dr Lynnfield, MA$558K21.52,630
- 51 Brook Dr Lynnfield, MA$341K22.5993
Nearby Schools in Lynnfield
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292