- Single Family
- Built in 1928
- 558 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,823 all time views
- 21 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2005 for $83,500
- Price/sqft: $65
- MLS #: 97083
- Disability Access
- Flooring: Carpet, Softwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 896 sqft
- Sports Court
- Tennis Court
- Features \ Asphalt Shingle Roof, Features \ Over 50 Years Old, Features \ 1 Fireplace, Features \ Under 1\2 Acre, Features \ Well, PropertySubType \ Single Family Detached, PropertyType \ Residential, Features \ 1 Car Garage, Features \ Septic, Features \ Detached Garage, Features \ Partial, Features \ Area Tennis, Features \ County Street, Features \ Golf, Features \ Jogging \ Biking Path, Features \ Stone, Features \ Scenic, Features \ Jacuzzi Tub, Features \ Range \ Oven, Features \ Refrigerator, Features \ Microwave, Features \ Country Kitchen, Features \ Access Type - Road, Features \ Country Living, Features \ Aquatic Activities, Features \ Outdoor Activities, Features \ Area Fishing, Features \ Area Hiking, Features \ Area Hunting, Features \ Area Skiing, Features \ Area Snowmobiling, Features \ Dryer, Features \ Washer, Features \ Biking, Features \ Area Horse Riding\Stables, Features \ Boating, Features \ Casino \ Gambling, Features \ Area Boat Dock, Features \ Area Climbing, Features \ Area Boat Ramp
- Dining room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,300 sqft
- Heating: Oil, Propane butane
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 36248906000000010060030000
- Zillow Home ID: 31626793
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $63-145K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts New York home values will increase 0.7% next year. Among 13320 homes, this home is 12.6% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 4.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 13320, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 150% higher than in Oneonta Metro, and 52.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 13320 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Oneonta Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|349 County Highway 34A Cherry Valley, NY||$153K||4||2||1,620|
|337 County Highway 34a Cherry Valley, NY||$173K||Studio||1||1,862|
|Co Highway 34A Cherry Valley, NY||$100K||--||--||--|
|363 County Highway 34A Cherry Valley, NY||$96K||3||1||1,400|
|Co Highway 34A Cherry Valley, NY||--||--||--||--|
|368 County Highway 34A Cherry Valley, NY||$76K||3||2||1,284|
|Skopeletti Rd Cherry Valley, NY||--||--||--||--|
|311 County Highway 34a Cherry Valley, NY||$241K||2||2||2,547|
|379 County Highway 34A Cherry Valley, NY||$81K||3||1||792|
|391 County Highway 34A Cherry Valley, NY||$77K||3||2||1,200|
|205 Heller Rd Cherry Valley, NY||$86K||3||1||1,120|
|Skopelietti Rd Cherry Valley, NY||--||--||--||--|
|402 County Highway 34a Sharon Springs, NY||$147K||2||1||2,174|
|274 County Highway 34a Cherry Valley, NY||$200K||3||1||1,991|
|173 Skopeleti Rd Cherry Valley, NY||$215K||3||1||2,758|
|Heller Rd Cherry Valley, NY||--||--||--||--|
|269 County Highway 34a Cherry Valley, NY||--||Studio||2||2,500|
|190 Heller Rd Cherry Valley, NY||$308K||5||2||2,500|
|217 Chestnut Ridge Rd Cherry Valley, NY||--||Studio||--||--|
|217 Chestnut Ridge Rd Cherry Valley, NY||--||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Town of Cherry Valley
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sharon Springs Central School (assigned)K-123.2 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.