- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
344 Dalton St, Easton, PA 180452 beds, 2 baths, 982 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,400 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $155,000
- Price/sqft: $158
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 252 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other, Vinyl
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 982 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: M8NE1 10 5 0324
- Zillow Home ID: 10140495
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 344 Dalton Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 18045 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 42.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 176.5% higher than in Palmer Township, and 40.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 18045 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Palmer Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 18045 home values.
- 340 Dalton St Easton, PA$118K411,075
- 336 Dalton St Easton, PA$118K311,346
- 383 Berkley St Easton, PA$168K31.51,075
- 377 Berkley St Easton, PA$148K311,176
- 407 Berkley St Easton, PA$128K211,316
- 345 Dalton St Easton, PA$142K21.5948
- 369 Berkley St Easton, PA$318K422,291
- 332 Dalton St Easton, PA$138K311,808
- 341 Dalton St Easton, PA$152K31960
- 419 Berkley St Easton, PA$150K311,040
- 337 Dalton St Palmer, PA$170K221,040
- 365 Berkley St Easton, PA$126K21720
- 423 Berkley St Easton, PA$156K31900
- 333 Dalton St Easton, PA$205K31.51,584
- 3605 Erie St Easton, PA$126K31.51,350
- 416 S Watson St Easton, PA$129K21696
- 384 Berkley St Easton, PA$124K21.5921
- 400 S Watson St Easton, PA$153K11936
- 404 Berkley St Easton, PA$221K311,718
- 378 Berkley St Easton, PA$141K21.51,068
Nearby Schools in Palmer Township
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.