344 NW 41st St, Miami, FL 331274 beds, 2 baths, 858 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This property was rented for $17k per year.
property comes with approx 10k of property tax arrears, and a violation lien with the city of miami for an "unsafe structure violation" the reason for the violation is the property was vacant between 2011 and 2013 (this constitutes an unsafe structure according to the city of Miami) the structure is actually sound and not unsafe or dangerous....
contact me for more information.
do not disturb the occupants
EMAIL ME FOR A CONTRACT, CASH ONLY, N0 INSPECTION PERIOD, AS IS CONTRACT, 3K deposit required at signing.
CONTACT ME WITH QUESTIONS OR FOR CONTRACT - email@example.com
- Lot: 5,300 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1938
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $55,000
- Price/sqft: $64
- Construction quality: 1.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 858 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1938
- Lot depth: 106
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 0131240020240
- Zillow Home ID: 43813663
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 344 Nw 41st Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33127, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3% higher than in Miami, and 171.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33127 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33127 home values.
- 352 NW 41st St Miami, FL$84K42661
- 352 NW 41st St Miami, FL$97K31661
- 336 NW 41st St Miami, FL$168K421,395
- 330 NW 41st St Miami, FL$135K321,389
- 406 NW 41st St Miami, FL$150K521,528
- 345 NW 40th St Miami, FL$64K21977
- 361 NW 40th St Miami, FL$64K31943
- 337 NW 40th St Miami, FL$154K321,800
- 401 NW 40th St Miami, FL$96K211,357
- 349 NW 41st St Miami, FL$66K21937
- 329 NW 40th St Miami, FL$177K321,500
- 322 NW 41st St Miami, FL$71K211,085
- 322 NW 41st St Miami, FL$72K211,085
- 322 NW 41st St Miami, FL$104K311,085
- 412 NW 41st St Miami, FL$183K321,511
- 415 NW 40th St Miami, FL$158K321,871
- 321 NW 40th St Miami, FL$89K211,118
- 4030 NW 3rd Ave Miami, FL$325K412,366
- 4020 NW 3rd Ave Miami, FL$158K321,884
- 315 NW 40th St Miami, FL$102K211,308
Nearby Schools in Miami
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292