- Lot: 6,704 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- 462 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,227 all time views
- 6 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $51,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $91
- MLS #: 4300608
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 352 sqft
- 3/4 Bath Level \ MAIN, AcAndCooling \ CENTRAL AIR, Appliances \ STOVE/RANGE, Basement \ FULL, Bedroom 1 Flooring \ CARPET, Bedroom 1 Level \ MAIN, COUNTY \ MADISON, Driveway \ ASPHALT, ExteriorFinish \ VINYL, Features \ DECK, Features \ FOYER ENTRY, Features \ WALK:IN CLOSET, Fuel \ GAS, Heat \ FORCED AIR, Kitchen Flooring \ VINYL, Kitchen Level \ MAIN, Living Room Flooring \ CARPET, Living Room Level \ MAIN, Parking \ DETACHED GARAGE, Property Type \ Re-Sale Home, Roof \ SHINGLE, Sewer \ PUBLIC, Style \ 1 STORY, Water \ PUBLIC, Zoning \ Single Family
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 562 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Lot depth: 80
- Lot width: 83
- Parcel #: 152090617304014
- Zillow Home ID: 4955465
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $43-76K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 62010 home values will decrease 0.6% next year, compared to a 0.5% fall for Bethalto as a whole. Among 62010 homes, this home is 53.4% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 62010, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.7% greater than in Bethalto, and 5.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 62010 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bethalto.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 62010 home values.
|311 Sheridan Street Bethalto, IL||$69K||2||1||940|
|330 Sheridan St Bethalto, IL||$81K||3||--||1,081|
|328 Sheridan St Bethalto, IL||$86K||3||--||1,438|
|327 Sheridan St Bethalto, IL||$76K||2||1||840|
|323 Sheridan St Bethalto, IL||$70K||2||1||928|
|324 Sheridan St Bethalto, IL||$86K||3||--||1,307|
|316 Sheridan St Bethalto, IL||$108K||3||--||1,404|
|321 Sheridan St Bethalto, IL||$93K||3||1.75||1,576|
|331 Sheridan St Bethalto, IL||$105K||4||1||2,188|
|311 Sheridan St Bethalto, IL||$68K||2||1||940|
|337 Sheridan St Bethalto, IL||$67K||2||--||950|
|336 Sheridan St Bethalto, IL||$75K||4||--||1,154|
|306 Sheridan St Bethalto, IL||$128K||5||--||2,459|
|305 Sheridan St Bethalto, IL||$64K||2||--||800|
|402 Roosevelt St Bethalto, IL||$108K||3||--||1,403|
|318 Lee St Bethalto, IL||$77K||3||--||1,000|
|326 Lee St Bethalto, IL||$63K||3||--||952|
|301 Sheridan St Bethalto, IL||$92K||3||--||1,632|
|330 Lee St Bethalto, IL||$64K||2||1||1,025|
|314 Lee St Bethalto, IL||$66K||2||--||864|
Nearby Schools in Bethalto
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!