344 W Maryland Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85013
For Sale: $92,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Cooperative:1,500 sq ft
- Lot:1 acres
- Year Built:1964
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Days on Zillow135
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Cable Ready
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Garbage disposal, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Room TypesDining room, Family room
- Elementary SchoolMadison Elementary
- Exterior MaterialCement concrete, Other
- High SchoolSunnyslope High
- Last Remodel Year2013
- LaundryIn Unit
- Middle SchoolMadison Elementary
- MLS #4971899
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count3
- School District038 - Madison Elementary District
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeRanch
- Zillow Home ID2129324726
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$93,461||$71K – $119K||-$3,106||$62||12/03/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$944/mo||$774 – $1.2K/mo||-$11||$0.63||11/25/2013|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts Alahambra home values will rise 12.2% next year, compared to a 9.8% rise for Phoenix as a whole. Among Alahambra homes, this home is 19% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 23.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Alahambra market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 78.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.5% greater than in Phoenix, and 166.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Alahambra home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Alahambra home values.
Neighborhood for 344 W Maryland Avenue
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Madison Meadows School (assigned) 5-8 0.2 mi
- Madison Richard Simis School (assigned) PK-4 1.3 mi
- Central High (assigned) 9-12 1.8 mi
- All Sts. Episcopal Day School PK-8 0.3 mi
- Sunrise Pre-School PK-4 0.4 mi
- Montessori Children's School None 0.5 mi
- Valley Classical Christian Academy K-8 0.5 mi