- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
344 Weld St, Boston, MA 021323 beds, 1 bath, 1,716 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,300 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Last sold: Apr 2011 for $1
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,716 sqft
- Parcel #: W:20 P:04217 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59210708
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 344 Weld Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the West Roxbury market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 81.5% lower than in Boston, and 92.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help West Roxbury home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Roxbury home values.
- 27 Willowdean Ave Boston, MA$509K311,570
- 340 Weld St Boston, MA$510K311,584
- 23 Willowdean Ave Boston, MA$435K311,426
- 46 Parklawn Rd Boston, MA$490K31.51,584
- 345 Weld St Boston, MA$437K41.51,808
- 48 Parklawn Rd Boston, MA$500K52.52,086
- 341 Weld St Boston, MA$424K321,787
- 44 Parklawn Rd Boston, MA$505K41.51,716
- 19 Willowdean Ave Boston, MA$493K311,426
- 350 Weld St Boston, MA$500K41.51,584
- 48 Carlson Cir Boston, MA$419K21.51,260
- 337 Weld St Boston, MA$491K31.51,504
- 42 Parklawn Rd Boston, MA$577K42.51,836
- 61 Willowdean Ave Boston, MA$612K311,808
- 15 Willowdean Ave Boston, MA$439K311,250
- 354 Weld St Boston, MA$503K311,565
- 40 Parklawn Rd Boston, MA$539K312,076
- 54 Parklawn Rd Boston, MA$714K42.53,123
- 64 Willowdean Ave Boston, MA$622K432,084
- 44 Carlson Cir Boston, MA$507K21.51,856
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!