344 Woodlawn Ave, Huntingdon, TN 383443 beds, 1 bath, 900 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- 672 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Sep 2010 for $17,900
- Price/sqft: $44
- MLS #: 108586
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- great 3 bed 1 bath home located in town of huntingdon, close to 2 schools and plenty of shopping.
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 900 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Parcel #: 073E B 00200 000
- Zillow Home ID: 40941815
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 344 Woodlawn Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 38344, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 61.5% greater than in Huntingdon, and 195.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 38344 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Huntingdon.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 340 Woodlawn Ave Huntingdon, TN$31K311,208
- 352 Woodlawn Ave Huntingdon, TN$62K--11,240
- 328 Woodlawn Ave Huntingdon, TN$60K--11,116
- 354 Woodlawn Ave Huntingdon, TN$77K--1.51,193
- 303 Mcdonald Dr Huntingdon, TN$59K--1690
- 285 Jones St Huntingdon, TN$88K331,837
- Mcdonald Dr TN$56K--1690
- 295 Jones St Huntingdon, TN$81K--1.51,884
- 320-322 Woodlawn Ave Huntingdon, TN$58K--21,216
- 333 Woodlawn Ave Huntingdon, TN$97K311,819
- 339 Woodlawn Ave Huntingdon, TN$54K--11,112
- Watson Ave Huntingdon, TN$67K--1.51,241
- 325 Woodlawn Ave Huntingdon, TN$58K--1820
- 347 Woodlawn Ave Huntingdon, TN$82K421,198
- Watson Ave Huntingdon, TN$66K--11,397
- 314 Woodlawn Ave Huntingdon, TN$54K------
- 284 Jones St Huntingdon, TN$73K211,118
- 259 Jones St Huntingdon, TN$64K--11,044
- 353 Woodlawn Ave Huntingdon, TN$69K--1.51,460
- 313 Mcdonald Dr Huntingdon, TN$58K--1.51,559
Nearby Schools in Huntingdon
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292