3440 Columbus Ave, Minneapolis, MN 554075 beds, 1.5 baths, 2,016 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: Central, Wall
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $204,000
- Price/sqft: $101
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Basement, Bedroom, Full Bath, Half Bath, Kitchen, Living Room, Parking Type: Garage - Detached
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,016 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 118
- Lot width: 37
- Parcel #: 0202824320052
- Zillow Home ID: 1705329
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3440 Columbus Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Central market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 143.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 95.1% higher than in Minneapolis, and 616.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Central home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Minneapolis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Central home values.
- 3442 Columbus Ave Minneapolis, MN$180K422,200
- 3436 Columbus Ave APT 4 Minneapolis, MN$131K11400
- 3446 Columbus Ave Minneapolis, MN$209K412,016
- 3432 Columbus Ave Minneapolis, MN$174K411,345
- 3428 Columbus Ave Minneapolis, MN$133K422,046
- 3441 Park Ave Minneapolis, MN$165K211,050
- 3424 Columbus Ave Minneapolis, MN$179K--31,586
- 3437 Park Ave Minneapolis, MN$228K422,524
- 3445 Park Ave Minneapolis, MN$134K422,034
- 3433 Park Ave Minneapolis, MN$197K311,722
- 3424 Columbus Ave Minneapolis, MN$252K541,900
- 3504 Columbus Ave Minneapolis, MN$193K522,982
- 3429 Park Ave Minneapolis, MN$220K422,380
- 3422 Columbus Ave Minneapolis, MN$114K621,872
- 3501 Park Ave Minneapolis, MN$151K41.53,000
- 3439 Columbus Ave Minneapolis, MN$209K311,584
- 3441 Columbus Ave Minneapolis, MN$200K411,540
- 3437 Columbus Ave Minneapolis, MN$223K311,696
- 3443 Columbus Ave Minneapolis, MN$209K521,880
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.