3440 Garland St, Detroit, MI 482143 beds, 1 bath, 1,122 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1914
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $351
- Price/sqft: $0
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 180 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,122 sqft
- Lot depth: 131
- Lot width: 30
- Parcel #: 21037788
- Zillow Home ID: 88075166
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3440 Garland Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 48214 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 47.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 39.8% lower than in Detroit, and 191% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 48214 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48214 home values.
- Studio, 1 baths
1,400 sqft, 3,920 sqft lot, built in 1914
- Studio, 1 baths
- 3434 Garland St Detroit, MI$38K411,505
- 3448 Garland St Detroit, MI$39K------
- 3452 Garland St Detroit, MI$55K------
- 3430 Garland St Detroit, MI$41K--21,140
- 3422 Garland St Detroit, MI$49K------
- 3456 Garland St Detroit, MI$35K--1946
- 3416 Garland St Detroit, MI$35K--1896
- 3410 Garland St Detroit, MI$51K------
- 3472 Garland St Detroit, MI$60K------
- 3451 Saint Clair St Detroit, MI$54K------
- 3453 Saint Clair St Detroit, MI$53K------
- 3459 Saint Clair St Detroit, MI$46K--21,222
- 3476 Garland St Detroit, MI$36K--1944
- 3449 Saint Clair St Detroit, MI$33K--1926
- 3443 Saint Clair St Detroit, MI$42K--11,088
- 3471 Saint Clair St Detroit, MI$52K------
- 3437 Saint Clair St Detroit, MI$39K--11,153
- 3431 Saint Clair St Detroit, MI$35K--1938
- 3445 Garland St Detroit, MI$41K--21,856
- 3439 Garland St Detroit, MI$40K--21,856
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.