3440 Lafayette St, Denver, CO 802053 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,325 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2,178 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1888
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2011 for $177,900
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Unfinished basement
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,325 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: 0226227003000
- Zillow Home ID: 13305627
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3440 Lafayette Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Cole market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 22.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 56.1% greater than in Denver, and 53.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Cole home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Cole home values.
- 3436 Lafayette St Denver, CO$229K21972
- 3432 Lafayette St Denver, CO$176K211,067
- 3450 Lafayette St Denver, CO$227K21800
- 3428 Lafayette St Denver, CO$162K21769
- 3454 Lafayette St Denver, CO$343K422,200
- 3424 Lafayette St Denver, CO$175K31.5909
- 3418 Lafayette St Denver, CO$167K2--714
- 3414 Lafayette St Denver, CO$239K21950
- 3443 Humboldt St Denver, CO$217K311,297
- 3437 Humboldt St Denver, CO$290K331,776
- 3447 Humboldt St Denver, CO$264K31882
- 3410 Lafayette St Denver, CO$216K411,113
- 3435 Humboldt St Denver, CO$226K331,721
- 3451 Humboldt St Denver, CO$338K321,269
- 3433 Humboldt St Denver, CO$238K331,721
- 3500 Lafayette St Denver, CO$203K211,461
- 3459 Humboldt St Denver, CO$258K211,001
- 3427 Humboldt St Denver, CO$217K21798
- 1409 Bruce Randolph Ave Denver, CO$206K411,492
- 3417 Humboldt St Denver, CO$186K21671
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.