- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3440 NW 176th St, Edmond, OK 730124 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,236 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 8,320 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2011
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2011 for $193,500
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 506 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,236 sqft
- Lot depth: 128
- Lot width: 65
- Parcel #: 208061330
- Zillow Home ID: 83073423
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3440 Nw 176th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73012 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 11.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 43.4% less than in Oklahoma City, and 24% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 73012 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oklahoma City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73012 home values.
- 3436 NW 176th St Edmond, OK$172K321,604
- 3441 NW 176th St Edmond, OK$249K43.252,678
- 3437 NW 176th St Edmond, OK$282K43.52,997
- 3433 NW 176th St Edmond, OK$172K421,564
- 3445 NW 176th St Edmond, OK$214K32.52,247
- 3432 NW 176th St Edmond, OK$195K321,984
- 3428 NW 176th St Edmond, OK$264K43.52,718
- 3424 NW 176th St Edmond, OK$216K42.52,300
- 3420 NW 176th St Edmond, OK$168K421,606
- 17609 Sunburst Ct Edmond, OK$224K322,027
- 17605 Sunburst Ct Edmond, OK$255K432,587
- 3416 NW 176th St Edmond, OK$254K432,541
- 3441 NW 175th St Edmond, OK$613K433,229
- 3412 NW 176th St Edmond, OK$203K322,170
- 3501 NW 175th St Edmond, OK$791K44.54,804
- 17601 Sunburst Ct Edmond, OK$293K42.53,042
- 3433 NW 175th St Edmond, OK$408K533,558
- 17709 Fruited Plain Ln Edmond, OK$261K43.52,878
- 17713 Fruited Plain Ln Edmond, OK$202K322,088
- 17717 Fruited Plain Ln Edmond, OK$176K321,627
Nearby Schools in Oklahoma City
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.