This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Views: 1,313 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Nov 2005 for $156,900
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Additional Equipment \ Security Sys.-Owned, Additional Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Additional Rooms \ Entry Hall / Foyer, Additional Rooms \ Lndry/Util. (inside), Additional Rooms \ Separate Living Room, Bath \ MBR Bth Tub W/Shwr, Bedrooms \ Split Bedrooms, Building Stories \ 2 Stories, Category \ Rental, Common Amenities \ Club Facilities, Common Amenities \ Club Pool, Common Amenities \ Clubhouse, Common Amenities \ Exercise Room, Common Amenities \ Playground, Dining \ Eating Space-Kitchen, Dining \ Living/Dining Combo, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Energy Features \ Heat Pump-Air, Energy Features \ Ridge Vents, Export Options \ Allow VOW AVM, Export Options \ Display VOW Comments, Export Options \ Publish Address, Export Options \ Publish Directions, Export Options \ Publish Public Rmrks, Export Options \ Publish Square Feet, Exterior Wall \ Brick Front, Exterior Wall \ Cementitious Siding, Exterior Wall \ Vinyl Siding, Interior Amenities \ Ceiling 8+ Ft., Interior Amenities \ Sliding Glass Dr(s), Interior Amenities \ Thermal Window(s), Interior Amenities \ Tile Floors, Interior Amenities \ Tinted Window(s), Interior Amenities \ Unfurnished, Interior Amenities \ Walk-in-Closet(s), Interior Amenities \ Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Interior Amenities \ Window Treatment(s), Kitchen \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen \ Pantry - Closet, Kitchen \ Solid Srfce Cntrtops, Lot Description \ Curb & Gutter, Lot Description \ Regular Lot, Lot Description \ Sidewalks, Lot Location \ Suburban, Major Appliances \ Dishwasher, Major Appliances \ Disposer, Major Appliances \ Dryer, Major Appliances \ Ice Maker-Refrgeratr, Major Appliances \ Microwave, Major Appliances \ Range Electric, Major Appliances \ Refrigerator, Major Appliances \ Self Cleaning Oven, Major Appliances \ Washer, Min Rental Term \ 12 Months, Misc Exterior \ Covenants/Restrictns, Misc Exterior \ Patio-Covered, Misc Exterior \ Patio-Screened, Misc Exterior \ Porch-Front, Misc Exterior \ USPS Cluster Mailbox, Parcel Size \ Less than 1/4 acre, Parking Facilities \ 2 Car Space, Parking Facilities \ Asphalt Blacktop, Parking Facilities \ Guest Parking, Parking Facilities \ Secured, Payment Freq \ Monthly, Pool/Hot Tub \ No Pool, Publish to Internet \ Yes, Restrictions \ Approval Required, Restrictions \ Pet Rent, Restrictions \ Pets-Limited, Restrictions \ Smoking Prohibited, Road Frontage \ 2 Lane Road, Road Frontage \ Private Road, Road Surface \ Asphalt Road, Roof \ Shingle Roof, Square Foot Source \ Tax Roll, Status \ Active, Stories \ 2 Story, Structure \ Wood Frame, Style \ Townhouse, Tenant Pays \ All Srvcs & Utility, Type of Cooling \ Central Cooling, Type of Cooling \ Electric Source, Type of Dwelling \ Sngl. Fam.-Attached, Type of Heating \ Central Heating, Type of Heating \ Electric Source, Unit Location \ Interior Unit, Utilities \ Cable - Available, Utilities \ Cable - Connected, Utilities \ DSL Available, Utilities \ Sewer - Public, Utilities \ Underground Util., Utilities \ Water - Public, Water Heater \ Electric Water Heatr
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick, Cement concrete, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 1,110 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1670671540
- Zillow Home ID: 71037350
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Beach Haven home values will increase 6.6% next year, compared to a 6.3% increase for Jacksonville as a whole. Among Beach Haven homes, this home is valued 22.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 29% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Beach Haven, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 34.7% less than in Jacksonville, and 133.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Beach Haven home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Beach Haven home values.
Nearby Schools in Jacksonville
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!