3442 Hallshire Dr, Memphis, TN 381153 beds, 2 baths, 1,312 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $49,800
- Price/sqft: $38
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 480 sqft
- HomePath Renovation Financing
- Garbage disposal
- Family room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,312 sqft
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 093525 D00077
- Zillow Home ID: 55304477
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3442 Hallshire Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Hickory Ridge-South Riverdale market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 103.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 94.5% higher than in Memphis, and 268.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Hickory Ridge-South Riverdale home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Memphis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hickory Ridge-South Riverdale home values.
- 3448 Hallshire Dr Memphis, TN$76K321,636
- 3434 Hallshire Dr Memphis, TN$63K321,250
- 6709 Valley Park Dr Memphis, TN$67KStudio21,304
- 3456 Hallshire Dr Memphis, TN$71K321,569
- 6710 Brownbark Cv Memphis, TN$69K321,895
- 6717 Valley Park Dr Memphis, TN$85K321,459
- 3462 Hallshire Dr Memphis, TN$75K321,400
- 6716 Brownbark Cv Memphis, TN$70K321,416
- 3441 Hallshire Dr Memphis, TN$85K421,523
- 6681 Valley Park Dr Memphis, TN$92K421,425
- 3447 Hallshire Dr Memphis, TN$83K321,461
- 6702 Valley Park Dr Memphis, TN$74K321,308
- 6708 Valley Park Dr Memphis, TN$61K321,219
- 3455 Hallshire Dr Memphis, TN$83K321,405
- 3468 Hallshire Dr Memphis, TN--321,685
- 6723 Valley Park Dr Memphis, TN$63K321,479
- 6682 Valley Park Dr Memphis, TN$84K321,422
- 3425 Valley Park Cv Memphis, TN$68K321,275
- 3461 Hallshire Dr Memphis, TN$85K321,282
- 6722 Brownbark Cv Memphis, TN$72K321,535
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.