- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3442 Martin Ave, Omaha, NE 681123 beds, 2 baths, 1,010 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,148 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $44,000
- Price/sqft: $44
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 200 sqft
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Foundation type: Concrete Block
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,010 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 2421 0000 09
- Zillow Home ID: 75801921
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3442 Martin Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Omaha market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 1.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 87.5% lower than in Omaha Metro, and 98.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Omaha home values rise more quickly than other regions in Omaha Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Omaha home values.
- 3446 Martin Ave Omaha, NE$63K21950
- 3438 Martin Ave Omaha, NE$48K21960
- 3450 Martin Ave Omaha, NE$44K21800
- 3434 Martin Ave Omaha, NE$79K211,297
- 3437 Ernst St Omaha, NE$68K21808
- 3454 Martin Ave Omaha, NE$66K21972
- 3433 Ernst St Omaha, NE$71K311,272
- 6913 Northridge Dr Omaha, NE$58K21816
- 3441 Ernst St Omaha, NE$63K311,037
- 3430 Martin Ave Omaha, NE$45K311,053
- 6913 N Ridge Dr Omaha, NE$64K21816
- 6909 Northridge Dr Omaha, NE$73K21.5800
- 3458 Martin Ave Omaha, NE$62K21960
- 3429 Ernst St Omaha, NE$72K311,034
- 6909 N Ridge Dr Omaha, NE$75K21.5800
- 6905 Northridge Dr Omaha, NE$68K22804
- 3445 Martin Ave Omaha, NE$81K311,050
- 3449 Martin Ave Omaha, NE$59K21960
- 6905 N Ridge Dr Omaha, NE--321,608
- 3441 Martin Ave Omaha, NE$57K21945
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.