3443 E Cody St, Tucson, AZ 857163 beds, 1 bath, 1,333 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $91,495
- Price/sqft: $69
- Flooring: Concrete, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Stone, Stucco
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,333 sqft
- Parcel #: 122170150
- Zillow Home ID: 8497217
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3443 E Cody Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Palo Verde market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 32% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 37.7% less than in Tucson, and 20.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Palo Verde home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tucson.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Palo Verde home values.
- 3451 E Cody St Tucson, AZ$99K--11,000
- 3431 E Cody St APT B Tucson, AZ$137K11420
- 3444 E Bellevue St Tucson, AZ$157K311,472
- 3457 E Cody St Tucson, AZ$140K--11,099
- 3438 E Bellevue St Tucson, AZ$127K21858
- 3452 E Bellevue St Tucson, AZ$171K--1.751,301
- 3426 E Bellevue St Tucson, AZ$99K----1,342
- 3458 E Bellevue St Tucson, AZ$179K--21,344
- 3414 E Bellevue St APT 1 Tucson, AZ$129K11704
- 3414 E Bellevue St APT 2 Tucson, AZ$129K11704
- 3414 E Bellevue St APT 3 Tucson, AZ$153K11704
- 3414 E Bellevue St APT 6 Tucson, AZ$156K11704
- 3414 E Bellevue St APT 9 Tucson, AZ$129K11704
- 3408 E Cody St Tucson, AZ$170K----2,617
- 3437 E Bellevue St Tucson, AZ$88K--11,016
- 3435 E Bellevue St Tucson, AZ$141K--11,094
- 3443 E Bellevue St Tucson, AZ$138K--11,011
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.