3443 Ivyridge Dr, Chester, VA 238314 beds, 2 baths, 2,700 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.39 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $245,000
- Price/sqft: $91
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 480 sqft
- Cable-ready, Gas Heat, WD Hookup
- Garbage disposal
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 3.0
- Floor size: 2,700 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 794654397000000
- Zillow Home ID: 82359375
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3443 Ivyridge Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 23831 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 23.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Chester, and 70.1% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 23831 home values.
- 3437 Ivyridge Dr Chester, VA$255K42.52,674
- 3437 Ivyridge Dr Chester, VA$228K42.52,674
- 3449 Ivyridge Dr Chester, VA$227K42.52,383
- 3221 Spring Ave VA--------
- 3241 Spring Ave VA--------
- 3431 Ivyridge Dr Chester, VA$263K52.52,823
- 3455 Ivyridge Dr Chester, VA$226K42.52,441
- 3436 Ivyridge Dr Chester, VA$211K42.52,222
- 3461 Ivyridge Dr Chester, VA$226K432,404
- 3454 Ivyridge Dr Chester, VA$202K42.52,082
- 3425 Ivyridge Dr Chester, VA$207K32.51,864
- 12300 Grove Pl Chester, VA$134K311,092
- 12308 Grove Pl Chester, VA--------
- 12400 Ivytree Ter Chester, VA$230K32.52,300
- 12356 Grove Pl Chester, VA$223K32.51,990
- 3419 Ivyridge Dr Chester, VA$204K42.51,999
- 3418 Ivyridge Dr Chester, VA$204K42.52,152
- 12250 Grove Pl Chester, VA$118K31.51,104
- 12406 Ivytree Ter Chester, VA$247K53.52,776
- 12412 Ivytree Ter Chester, VA$220K42.52,228
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292