3444 Magnolia Blvd W, Seattle, WA 981994 beds, 5 baths, 4,140 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1927
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $1,030,000
- Price/sqft: $249
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Unfinished basement, 300 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,140 sqft
- Parcel #: 5035300435
- Zillow Home ID: 48942865
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3444 Magnolia Boulevard W
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Magnolia, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.2% lower than in Seattle, and 31.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Magnolia home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Magnolia home values.
- 3446 Magnolia Blvd W Seattle, WA$781K322,050
- 3430 Magnolia Blvd W Seattle, WA$807K222,170
- 4306 W Bertona St Seattle, WA$504K211,020
- 4312 W Bertona St Seattle, WA$807K422,240
- 4302 W Bertona St Seattle, WA$727K31.751,700
- 3424 Magnolia Blvd W Seattle, WA$676K322,480
- 4318 W Bertona St Seattle, WA$971K42.53,110
- 3449 Magnolia Blvd W Seattle, WA$944K442,620
- 3505 43rd Ave W Seattle, WA$1.01M42.752,980
- 3502 Magnolia Blvd W Seattle, WA$1.23M42.253,400
- 4319 W Bertona St Seattle, WA$859K21.752,340
- 3414 Magnolia Blvd W Seattle, WA$840K321,890
- 3410 43rd Ave W Seattle, WA$832K32.251,660
- 3505 Magnolia Blvd W Seattle, WA$951K41.752,984
- 3445 Magnolia Blvd W Seattle, WA$1.06M322,600
- 3511 43rd Ave W Seattle, WA$793K31.752,150
- 4305 W Bertona St Seattle, WA$854K51.752,950
- 3250 44th Ave W Seattle, WA$1.03M32.53,180
- 3405 42nd Ave W Seattle, WA$1.23M42.753,150
- 3510 43rd Ave W Seattle, WA$674K211,600
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292