3444 Seaway Dr, Indianapolis, IN 462143 beds, 2 baths, 1,314 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $89,900
- Price/sqft: $68
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,314 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 490522113006000900
- Zillow Home ID: 1313843
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3444 Seaway Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46214 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 46.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 76.2% higher than in Indianapolis Metro, and 10.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46214 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46214 home values.
- 3460 Seaway Dr Indianapolis, IN$86K221,222
- 7815 Oceanline Dr Indianapolis, IN$89K--11,262
- 7811 Oceanline Dr Indianapolis, IN$112K321,540
- 3437 Seaway Dr Indianapolis, IN$113K311,416
- 3431 Seaway Dr Indianapolis, IN$110K--11,436
- 7819 Oceanline Dr Indianapolis, IN$91K--11,436
- Common Area IN--------
- 3427 Seaway Dr Indianapolis, IN$92K3--1,314
- 3455 Seaway Dr Indianapolis, IN$107K321,359
- 3451 Seaway Dr Indianapolis, IN$100K----1,340
- 3459 Seaway Dr Indianapolis, IN$99K--11,436
- 3423 Seaway Dr Indianapolis, IN$110K----1,496
- 3447 Seaway Dr Indianapolis, IN$112K321
- 7823 Oceanline Dr Indianapolis, IN$96K--11,416
- 3463 Seaway Dr Indianapolis, IN$97K321,416
- 3443 Seaway Dr Indianapolis, IN$112K311,416
- 3419 Seaway Dr Indianapolis, IN$112K--11,436
- 3467 Seaway Dr Indianapolis, IN$97K--11,286
- 7831 Oceanline Dr Indianapolis, IN$108K--11,362
- 3406 Seaway Dr Indianapolis, IN$94K311,314
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.