- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3444 Shelmire Ave, Philadelphia, PA 191363 beds, 2 baths, 1,432 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,742 sqft
- Built in 1953
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $117,000
- Price/sqft: $82
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- View: Territorial
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,432 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 16
- Parcel #: 642171400
- Zillow Home ID: 10570030
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3444 Shelmire Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Mayfair, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 43.4% less than in Philadelphia, and 13.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Mayfair home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mayfair home values.
- 3442 Shelmire Ave Philadelphia, PA$132K311,432
- 3446 Shelmire Ave Philadelphia, PA$129K311,536
- 3440 Shelmire Ave Philadelphia, PA$133K311,432
- 3438 Shelmire Ave Philadelphia, PA$135K31.51,432
- 3436 Shelmire Ave Philadelphia, PA$133K311,432
- 3434 Shelmire Ave Philadelphia, PA$128K311,432
- 3432 Shelmire Ave Philadelphia, PA$129K311,432
- 3500 Shelmire Ave Philadelphia, PA$93K311,336
- 3447 Vista St Philadelphia, PA$135K----1,432
- 3430 Shelmire Ave Philadelphia, PA$128K311,432
- 3445 Vista St Philadelphia, PA$135K321,432
- 3443 Vista St Philadelphia, PA$135K31.51,432
- 3502 Shelmire Ave Philadelphia, PA$93K311,024
- 3441 Vista St Philadelphia, PA$134K311,432
- 3428 Shelmire Ave Philadelphia, PA$129K311,432
- 3439 Vista St Philadelphia, PA$127K311,432
- 3501 Vista St Philadelphia, PA------1,600
- 3504 Shelmire Ave Philadelphia, PA$91K311,416
- 3503 Vista St Philadelphia, PA$125K221,600
- 3437 Vista St Philadelphia, PA$131K311,432
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.