- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3446 Burkardt Dr, Valdosta, GA 316054 beds, 2 baths, 2,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- 314 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Price/sqft: $104
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- RV Parking
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Park
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 2,400 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Zillow Home ID: 2110528504
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3446 Burkardt Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 31605 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 1.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% greater than in Valdosta, and 95.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 31605 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Valdosta.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 3442 Burkardt Dr Valdosta, GA$205K--22,525
- 3450 Burkardt Dr Valdosta, GA$179K--2.52,265
- 3441 Studstill Rd Valdosta, GA$109K--21,305
- 3438 Burkardt Dr Valdosta, GA$202K--2.52,587
- 3369 Summit Chase Dr Valdosta, GA$110K321,314
- Spence Dr Valdosta, GA$178K--21,947
- 3365 Summit Chase Dr Valdosta, GA$112K321,338
- 3434 Burkardt Dr Valdosta, GA$174K--22,535
- 3361 Summit Chase Dr Valdosta, GA$103K--21,308
- 3535 Spence Dr Valdosta, GA$178K--21,947
- 3430 Burkardt Dr Valdosta, GA$207K422,351
- 3483 Studstill Rd Valdosta, GA$187KStudio--2,014
- 3483 Studstill Rd # A Valdosta, GA$102K221,000
- 3531 Spence Dr Valdosta, GA$147K--21,869
- 3309 Summit Chase Dr Valdosta, GA$110K321,314
- 3430 Burkardt Dr Valdosta, GA$203K422,351
- 3357 Summit Chase Dr Valdosta, GA$113K--21,321
- 3487 Studstill Rd # B Valdosta, GA$83K221,100
- 3527 Spence Dr Valdosta, GA$222K--2.52,723
- 3360 Summit Chase Dr Valdosta, GA$119K--21,332
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.