3447 Faxon Ave, Memphis, TN 381223 beds, 2 baths, 1,512 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $47,000
- Price/sqft: $31
- Hardwood floors, Cable ready
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,512 sqft
- Lot depth: 200
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 038037 00010
- Zillow Home ID: 42152814
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3447 Faxon Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Berclair-Highland Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 56.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.4% less than in Memphis, and 85.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Berclair-Highland Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in Memphis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Berclair-Highland Heights home values.
- 2 beds, 1 baths
1,094 sqft, 13,939 sqft lot, built in 1945
- 2 beds, 1 baths
- 3451 Faxon Ave Memphis, TN$39K311,512
- 3437 Faxon Ave Memphis, TN$29K411,412
- 3455 Faxon Ave Memphis, TN$50K421,540
- 3461 Faxon Ave Memphis, TN$57K421,602
- 3448 Faxon Ave Memphis, TN$59K221,400
- 3427 Faxon Ave #8 Memphis, TN$38K311,278
- 3442 Faxon Ave Memphis, TN$46K311,188
- 3452 Faxon Ave Memphis, TN$27K21884
- 3438 Faxon Ave Memphis, TN$52K211,258
- 3458 Faxon Ave Memphis, TN$47K311,810
- 3432 Faxon Ave Memphis, TN$34K211,092
- 3462 Faxon Ave Memphis, TN$31KStudio11,000
- 3421 Faxon Ave Memphis, TN--------
- 3464 Summer Ave Memphis, TN$310K----5,779
- 3426 Faxon Ave Memphis, TN$30K211,160
- 3468 Faxon Ave Memphis, TN$29K211,383
- 3430 Summer Ave Memphis, TN--------
- 3415 Faxon Ave Memphis, TN$55K311,254
- 3420 Faxon Ave Memphis, TN$36K211,210
- 3474 Faxon Ave Memphis, TN$29K11594
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!