- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3447 Murphy Ct, Augusta, GA 309062 beds, 1 bath, 1,195 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.48 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Cooling: Central
- Parking: 720 sqft
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,195 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Lot depth: 199
- Lot width: 106
- Parcel #: 1320007000
- Zillow Home ID: 14977344
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3447 Murphy Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Southside, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 63.1% higher than in Augusta, and 198.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Southside home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Augusta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Southside home values.
- 3445 Murphy Ct Augusta, GA$62K31955
- 3449 Murphy Ct Augusta, GA$59K21962
- 2013 Rosier Rd Augusta, GA$49K31956
- 3443 Murphy Ct Augusta, GA$66K221,085
- 2021 Rosier Rd Augusta, GA$49K21900
- 3446 Murphy Ct Augusta, GA$63K411,578
- 3448 Murphy Ct Augusta, GA$48K311,344
- 3441 Murphy Ct Augusta, GA$49K521,591
- 3444 Murphy Ct Augusta, GA$47K311,332
- Murphy Ct Augusta, GA$69K211,195
- 3450 Murphy Ct Augusta, GA$43K21816
- 3442 Murphy Ct Augusta, GA$57K21816
- 3506 Hyacinth Ln Augusta, GA--------
- 2022 Rosier Rd Augusta, GA$68K421,608
- 3508 Hyacinth Ln Augusta, GA--------
- 3439 Murphy Ct Augusta, GA$49K311,575
- 3440 Murphy Ct Augusta, GA$71K311,268
- 3504 Hyacinth Ln Augusta, GA--------
- 3406 Wisteria Ln Augusta, GA$133K321,669
- 3604 Greiner Dr Augusta, GA$72K31.51,175
Nearby Schools in Augusta
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292