- Lot: 8,494 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Views: 5,049 all time views
- Last sold: Mar 2015 for $786,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $547
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 684 sqft
- RV Parking
- View: City
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ In-Law Unit, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Family Room \ No Family Room, Fireplaces \ None, Flooring \ Hardwood, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Detached, Heating \ Forced Air, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer - Public, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Subclass \ Single Family Home, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Utilities \ Solar, Water \ Public
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,437 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1951
- Lot depth: 135
- Lot width: 63
- Parcel #: 30320043
- Zillow Home ID: 19607702
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $741-855K.
Market guideZillow predicts 95050 home values will rise 6.3% next year, compared to a 6.4% increase for Santa Clara as a whole. Among 95050 homes, this home is valued 8.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95050, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 63.3% less than in Santa Clara, and 89.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 95050 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Santa Clara.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95050 home values.
|3472 Cecil Ave Santa Clara, CA||$1.05M||4||2||2,327|
|3424 Cecil Ave Santa Clara, CA||$808K||2||1||1,207|
|266 Cypress Ave Santa Clara, CA||$949K||3||1.5||1,839|
|3425 Cecil Ave Santa Clara, CA||$803K||3||1||1,095|
|265 Tyler Ave Santa Clara, CA||$1.03M||3||2||2,024|
|240 N Cypress Ave Santa Clara, CA||$933K||3||2||1,617|
|396 S Cypress Ave San Jose, CA||$944K||3||2.5||1,750|
|231 Tyler Ave Santa Clara, CA||$808K||2||1||1,209|
|455 N Cypress Ave Santa Clara, CA||$904K||5||2||--|
|230 Cypress Ave Santa Clara, CA||$1.01M||3||2.5||1,938|
|221 Tyler Ave Santa Clara, CA||$918K||3||1||1,554|
|220 Cypress Ave Santa Clara, CA||$913K||3||1.5||1,578|
|265 Cypress Ave San Jose, CA||$1.02M||3||2.5||2,051|
|264 Tyler Ave Santa Clara, CA||$1.54M||4||3.5||2,807|
|3393 Cecil Ave Santa Clara, CA||$1.77M||6||6.5||4,041|
|211 Tyler Ave Santa Clara, CA||$828K||3||1||1,172|
|230 Tyler Ave Santa Clara, CA||$874K||3||1||1,084|
|216 Cypress Ave Santa Clara, CA||$940K||2||1.5||1,716|
|3515 Cecil Ave Santa Clara, CA||$879K||2||1.5||1,484|
|220 Tyler Ave Santa Clara, CA||$885K||2||1||1,266|
Nearby Schools in Santa Clara
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!