345 E 28th St, Baltimore, MD 212184 beds, 3.5 baths, 1,734 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,566 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1914
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $195,000
- Price/sqft: $112
- Flooring: Other
- Unfinished basement
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,734 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Lot depth: 85
- Lot width: 18
- Parcel #: 3844 101
- Zillow Home ID: 36475653
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 345 E 28th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Harwood, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19.2% higher than in Baltimore, and 195.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Harwood home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Harwood home values.
- 343 E 28th St Baltimore, MD$131K321,734
- 341 E 28th St Baltimore, MD$133K--21,664
- 339 E 28th St Baltimore, MD$134K--11,734
- 337 E 28th St Baltimore, MD$128K--11,734
- 350 Whitridge Ave Baltimore, MD$134K--11,232
- E 28th St Baltimore, MD$95K--11,350
- E 28th St Baltimore, MD$82K--11,244
- E 28th St Baltimore, MD$75K--1.51,244
- Ilchester Ave Baltimore, MD$81K--11,188
- Ilchester Ave Baltimore, MD$90K--11,188
- 348 Whitridge Ave Baltimore, MD$53K--11,232
- E 28th St Baltimore, MD$114K--11,350
- Whitridge Ave Baltimore, MD$90K--11,344
- Whitridge Ave Baltimore, MD$48K--11,344
- Whitridge Ave Baltimore, MD$95K--11,344
- E 28th St Baltimore, MD$150K--11,244
- E 28th St Baltimore, MD$128K--11,350
- E 28th St Baltimore, MD$83K--11,350
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.