- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
345 Hilltop Ln, Brea, CA 928215 beds, 4 baths, 2,624 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1976
- HOA Fee: $35
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 1985 for $161,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,624 sqft
- Parcel #: 32015317
- Zillow Home ID: 25369157
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 345 Hilltop Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92821, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.7% less than in Brea, and 52.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 92821 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Brea.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92821 home values.
- 333 Hilltop Ln Brea, CA$494K----1,700
- 357 Hilltop Ln Brea, CA$650K32.52,043
- 308 Sunrise Rd Brea, CA$673K32.52,020
- 289 Hilltop Ln Brea, CA$618K421,628
- 321 Hilltop Ln Brea, CA$543K321,421
- 370 Hilltop Ln Brea, CA$597K421,628
- 286 Sunrise Rd Brea, CA$670K32.52,110
- 338 Grove Hill Ct Brea, CA$586K421,628
- 350 Grove Hill Ct Brea, CA$664K32.52,267
- 265 Hilltop Ln Brea, CA$668K32.52,043
- 358 Hilltop Ln Brea, CA$645K32.52,043
- 362 Grove Hill Ct Brea, CA$653K42.52,020
- 2498 Stony Ln Brea, CA$588K421,628
- 346 Hilltop Ln Brea, CA$649K42.52,020
- 231 Hilltop Ln Brea, CA$669K42.52,020
- 217 Hilltop Ln Brea, CA$604K32.51,700
- 374 Grove Hill Ct Brea, CA$661K321,628
- 2486 Stony Ln Brea, CA$660K42.52,020
- 205 Hilltop Ln Brea, CA$527K321,421
- 286 Hilltop Ln Brea, CA$653K32.52,043
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.