345 Mountain St, Albany, NY 122093 beds, 1 bath, 1,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
*Call Sarah D'Angelo To Schedule a Showing*
Adorable and located in a quiet neighborhood - this is the perfect first home or down-sizer. Refinished hardwoods throughout, ceramic in kitchen. Large windows provide this home with plenty of natural sunlight. 3 bedrooms, formal dining room and updated kitchen with sunporch off back. Perfect sized backyard for gardening in the summer! Need room for storage? No problem! 345 Mountain Street has a full basement, a huge walkup attic, & a detached 1 car garage.
- Lot: 2,700 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- 61 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: May 2014 for $39,000
- Price/sqft: $39
- MLS #: 201409057
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 240 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,000 sqft
- Lot depth: 90
- Lot width: 30
- Parcel #: 01010007607700010280000000
- Zillow Home ID: 29658623
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 345 Mountain Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Delaware Avenue, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 30.6% lower than in Albany, and 67.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Delaware Avenue home values rise more quickly than other regions in Albany.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Delaware Avenue home values.
- 347 Mountain St Albany, NY$103K31.51,184
- 343 Mountain St Albany, NY$109K321,022
- 349 Mountain St Albany, NY$97K21864
- 341 Mountain St Albany, NY$144K------
- 112 Southern Blvd Albany, NY$271K642,800
- 110 Southern Blvd Albany, NY$119K422,460
- 114 Southern Blvd Albany, NY--------
- 116 Southern Blvd Albany, NY$102K31840
- 344 Mountain St Albany, NY$144K622,608
- 337 Mountain St Albany, NY$105K22902
- 342 Mountain St Albany, NY$109K422,240
- 348 Mountain St Albany, NY$165K622,636
- 118 Southern Blvd Albany, NY$102K421,776
- 350 Mountain St Albany, NY$95K21936
- 340 Mountain St Albany, NY$120K422,624
- 335 Mountain St Albany, NY$113K311,200
- 120 Southern Blvd Albany, NY--------
- 351 Mountain St Albany, NY$121K412,600
- 104 Southern Blvd Albany, NY$128K31.51,710
- 122 Southern Blvd Albany, NY$132K621,974
Nearby Schools in Albany
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.