345 St Pierre Rd, Los Angeles, CA 900777 beds, 12 baths, 13,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.67 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1929
- 546 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2005 for $2,219,500
- Price/sqft: $1,069
- MLS #: 14741793
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 14 spaces
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 13,000 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 1957
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 4362022016
- Zillow Home ID: 20526922
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 345 St Pierre Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Bel Air market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 9.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 23.4% less than in Los Angeles, and 46.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Bel Air home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Bel Air home values.
- 345 St Pierre Rd Los Angeles, CA$7.77M7128,775
- 321 St Pierre Rd Los Angeles, CA$19.3M5816,793
- 364 St Cloud Rd Los Angeles, CA$19.2M799,095
- 348 St Cloud Rd Los Angeles, CA$6.81M354,861
- 356 St Pierre Rd Los Angeles, CA$7.77M1156,310
- 400 St Cloud Rd Los Angeles, CA$10M7119,052
- 338 St Pierre Rd Los Angeles, CA$20.7M81417,480
- 414 St Pierre Rd Los Angeles, CA$9.66M458,706
- 303 St Pierre Rd Los Angeles, CA$8.81M101110,905
- 320 St Pierre Rd Los Angeles, CA$8.31M8106,906
- 332 St Cloud Rd Los Angeles, CA$42.7M92123,227
- 401 St Cloud Rd Los Angeles, CA$8M799,951
- 457 St Pierre Rd Los Angeles, CA$5.24M71117,000
- 277 St Pierre Rd Los Angeles, CA$14.4M82034,458
- 355 St Cloud Rd Los Angeles, CA$9.32M6811,903
- 419 St Cloud Rd Los Angeles, CA$13.5M574,655
- 498 St Pierre Rd Los Angeles, CA$6.53M344,992
- 487 St Pierre Rd Los Angeles, CA$9.96M597,357
- 300 St Pierre Rd Los Angeles, CA$8.79M469,157
- 500 St Cloud Rd Los Angeles, CA$10.4M92023,639
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.