345 W Valley View Cir, Woodland Hills, UT 846534 beds, 4 baths, 5,585 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is located towards the front of the neighborhood (see map) and therefore has incredible views of the valley and mountains with a milder climate, yet retaining the more elite, secluded feel of the area, including all the wildlife! New carpet, paint, deck (no maintenance, full transferable warranty)... Animal rights! Come See! Full description below:
2006, 5584 sf, 4 Bed, 4 Bath, 3 Car Garage,
Walk Out Basement, 1 Acre, Animal Rights, Main Floor Living, Granite & Travertine throughout! 10' ceilings in unfinished basement including practically commercial sized potential theater room!
* Great Room including Huge kitchen and vaulted living area with propane fireplace. (Travertine Tile and Wood Flooring)
*Formal Dining room OR sitting room off the entry
* Master Bedroom with private propane fireplace and jetted tub! (master bath & walk in closet)
* Guest Bedroom with private bathroom & walk in closet
* Laundry room
* Guest half bath
* Two Bedrooms
* Full Bath with Double Vanity
10' ceilings in walkout basement, framed and plumbing stubbed for:
* Large Bedroom with private bath and walk in closet
* 2 Additional Bedrooms
* Large Storage Room
* HUGE room built underneath the 3 car garage! Could be used as a near commercial sized theater room! (Or perhaps an indoor basketball court?)
Finished home would have a total of 3 Bedrooms with private Baths, 4 additional bedrooms and 3 additional baths. (7 Bed, 6 Baths)
See Woodland Hills Website with documentation showing all city zoning (This property is zoned R-1), etc..
Woodland Hills is a unique, tight knit community in a gorgeous mountain setting. This particular home is surrounded by expensive custom homes with high property values. Enjoy the luxury of the city in the country/mountain environment of the Mountains!
- Lot: 1.03 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 1017 sqft
- Partial basement, 1908 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City, Mountain, Park, Territorial, Water
- AMAZING view! Up on the hill in a very classy part of the neighborhood overlooking entire valley!
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stone, Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 5,585 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Parcel #: 482100027
- Zillow Home ID: 79765851
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 345 W Valley View Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 84653 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 15.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.6% lower than in Provo Metro, and 6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 84653 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Provo Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 84653 home values.
- 340 W Valley View Cir Woodland Hills, UT$428K64.52,958
- 365 W Valley View Cir Woodland Hills, UT$607K34.252,726
- 360 W Valley View Cir Woodland Hills, UT$373K32.52,444
- 325 W Valley View Cir Woodland Hills, UT$362K532,179
- 531 S Oak Dr Woodland Hills, UT$315K32.751,623
- 515 S Oak Dr Woodland Hills, UT$403K533,000
- 543 S Oak Dr Woodland Hills, UT--Studio----
- 160 W Oak Cir Woodland Hills, UT$500K33.253,334
- 545 S Oak Dr Woodland Hills, UT$335KStudio--2,695
- 140 W Oak Cir Woodland Hills, UT$364K43.52,040
- 540 S Oak Dr Woodland Hills, UT$360K33.51,974
- 537 S Oak Dr Woodland Hills, UT$498K53.53,173
- 560 S Oak Dr Woodland Hills, UT$590K533,517
- 495 S Oak Dr Woodland Hills, UT$383K32.52,170
- 165 W Oak Cir Woodland Hills, UT$332K421,698
- 125 Vista Cir Salem, UT$357K332,488
- 125 W Oak Cir Woodland Hills, UT$447K64.55,451
- 568 S Oak Dr Woodland Hills, UT$248K------
- 580 S Oak Dr Woodland Hills, UT$372K333,444
- 595 S Oak Dr Woodland Hills, UT$423K655,012
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!